Your out-of-the-box Valley® center pivot comes standard with a drive unit and tire size options that fit your field and soil type, and that keep your pivot afloat. Our standard drive unit is designed to perform, keeping your pivot running smoothly season after season.
- Improved span stability on rolling ground and in windy conditions.
- Available traction and flotation options to match field conditions.
- Helps prevent stuck drive units.
- Lower ground pressure minimizes soil compaction and rut depth.
- Enables pivot to maneuver through varying field conditions.
- Improved stability: Wider wheel base improves span stability on rolling ground and in windy conditions.
- Improved span alignment: Set of four braces on each side improves span alignment and balances the load when crossing deep ridges.
- Minimizes pipe stress: Valley flex-joint assembly greatly minimizes pipe stress on rolling terrain.
- Tire options: Several tire sizes available to best meet your field conditions.
|Tire size options||11.2-24, 16,9-24, 11.2-38, 18.4-26, 14.9-24; Valley exclusive Firestone® Champion Hydro ND in 11.2-38 and 14.9-24; Turf Tires available in 14.9-24, 16.9-24, and 18.4-26|
|Compatibility||Model 8120 and Small Field center pivots|
|Traction (prevents getting stuck)||Good Valley solution|
|Flotation (reduces wheel rut)||Good Valley solution|
|Rough ground capabilities||Best Valley solution|