If you deal with stuck pivots and deep wheel ruts, it’s time to consider the Valley® 3-Wheel Drive. Built as our “better” option among three drive options, our 3-Wheel Drive is proven to keep your pivot moving in more challenging areas where downtime isn’t an option.
- Improved span stability on rolling ground and in windy conditions.
- Traction and flotation options to match field conditions.
- Strength to support center tires on ridges.
- Helps prevent stuck drive units.
- Improved stability: A wider wheel base improves span stability on rolling hills and in windy conditions.
- Improved span alignment: Set of four braces on each side improves span alignment by balancing the load when crossing deep ridges.
- Wide range of tire sizes: Choose the traction and floatation options that best meet your field conditions.
- Added strength: Heavy-duty base beam adds strength to support center tires on ridges.
- Less downtime: Three driven tires offer more traction to help prevent stuck drive units.
- Flexible: Base beam only option gives you a low-cost upgrade option in the future.
- Easy conversion: Retrofits to existing Valley drive units.
|Tire size options||11.2-24, 16,9-24, 11.2-38, 18.4-26, 14.9-24; Valley exclusive Firestone® Champion Hydro ND|
|Traction (prevents getting stuck)||Better Valley solution|
|Flotation (reduces wheel rut)||Good Valley solution|
|Rough ground capabilities||Better Valley solution|
|Crop clearance profile options||Standard and high|