Operate your irrigation equipment and spend less by installing Valley’s® Variable Frequency Drive (VFD). It controls your pump motor’s speed, so you deliver only what your operation needs to function at optimal efficiency. You’ll see dramatically higher energy savings because you’re preventing over-pumping and over-pressurizing your irrigation equipment. Plus, we’ve partnered with industry leader Yaskawa™ to bring you the highest-quality, highest-performing VFD for agriculture. We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer in Wadena, MN and Bismarck, ND, providing high-quality parts and equipment.
- View weather data anytime, anywhere via Valley 365™
- Integrated sensors and enclosure with a built-in solar panel
- Sensors for wind direction, wind speed, temperature, humidity, rain, barometric pressure, and solar radiation
- Mounting hardware for a tripod, pole, or t-post (tripod/pole/t-post not included)
- Easy installation – a simplified wiring process makes for quick setup.
- Mobile access – weather data is displayed alongside your irrigation, soil moisture, and grain bin data, all on the same dashboard.
- Increased productivity – real-time text message alerts about changing weather conditions can improve your labor and farm machine efficiency, allowing you to allocate resources where they’re needed most.
- Informed decisions – having easy access to real-time heat, humidity, and frost conditions will result in better decision-making during harvest and when working with livestock.
- Better accuracy – wind data keeps expensive chemicals where you need them when spraying crops.
- Field-specific data – receive information directly from your field.
- Peace of mind – sleep easier, save trips to the field, and use water more efficiently by receiving alerts about changing weather conditions.
- Connected Crop Management – Integrates with Valley Scheduling™ and Valley 365 – available on the App Store and Google Play